Menus will be emailed to parents termly. If you do not yet receive emails, please contact the school office. Thank you.
We are delighted to be having our meals provided by IDEAL. If you wish your child to have hot dinners then you can sign up to them using the download below. Meals cost £2.30 per day. You are not obliged to have every meal within the fortnightly order period. Some children choose to have hot dinners every other day or just on a particular day.
You will see that every day there is a wide selection of meals. Each day there are five different options…from a traditional roast dinner to a jacket potato.
Universal Free School Meals
All children in Squirrels and Badgers are entitled to a free school meal each day.
Free school lunches
You may also be eligible for free school meals. Please see the link below.
Parents do not have to pay for school lunches if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM
- Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children who receive any of the qualifying benefits listed above in their own right are also eligible to receive free school meals. All pupils who do not qualify for free school lunches must be charged the same amount for the same quantity of the same item.
- Income Support (money, tax and benefits section)
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (money, tax and benefits section)
- Tax credits (money, tax and benefits section)
Click on the web address below into your browser:
If you would prefer the school applies on your behalf, please pop in to speak to Mrs Hammerton