Welcome to Hedgehog Class.
Hello Hedgehogs, here are some activities to do while you are at home:
- Practise multiplication tables to 12 x 12.
- Choose a topic to research and make a non-fiction book.
- Do something kind for somebody every single day.
- Look at the online maths activities below and practise daily.
- School Closure website links revised
- Read every day, to an adult if possible.
- Use the ICT Home Learning Links as much as possible.
- Keep in touch using my school email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are pictures of some of the exciting things we have done so far this year, including World Book Day, Mosque and Cathedral visits, lantern making and electric personalities:
Our medium term planning for this term can be found here: Medium term plan autumn 1 2019
Long term planning for the year can be viewed here: New LTP 2019 to 2020
Some of the fun events that took place last year:
Our science topic ‘States of Matter’ was enhanced by a visit from a STEM Ambassador, who spent an afternoon with us. We also visited Eureka! and took part in a coding activity.
Our World Book Day Celebrations also took place during the term, with the whole school joining in a series of activities about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Harry Potter, Peter Rabbit and the poetry book, Heard it on the Playground.
The Long Term Plan for 2018/19 is available to view here: Long Term Plan 2018 to 2019
Science Day Photos